I’m an intrapreneur and strategic leader with more than two decades of experience from the financial industry. In my work, I see business as a lever of change and a way to create value monetarily, but also for personal growth and a way to improve society.
I have led international teams in environments with ever-changing rules and expectations in large international institutions with full p/l responsibility.
In my leadership roles I have proven to be a dynamic change agent, experienced in organizational transformation, capable of creating value for all stakeholders involved.
Inspired by my work with Stanford Graduate School of Business, Singularity University, and several Silicon Valley startups, I left the corporate world in 2016 to become an entrepreneur, investor and board member.
My passion and energy is to build sustainable businesses, solving real problems and meeting actual needs by using technology as enabler.
- Board Certification by Styrelseakademin, 2017
- Fintech Solutions, Board member, March 2020 –
- Cbio A/S, Co-founder, CFO and Board member, March 2019 –
- EnigioTime AB, Senior advisor, April 2018 –
- MedConnect ApS, Board member, October 2017 –
- Stiftkronan Förvaltnings AB & Alnarp AB, Board member, Jan 2016 –