Else Beth Trautner
Professional Chairman & Board Member, former CEO with a long and broad, international business career encompassing technology-intensive products & services to private- & public healthcare sector and B2B, Business development and M&A’s.
Planning and executing corporate process optimization and digitalization.
Cross border & multiple culture collaborations. Deep understanding of Scandinavian and US business. Transformation of business in Japan and established several European subsidiaries and a company in China. Strategic marketing and commercialization of innovative technology-intensive products. Establishing and nurturing strategic partnerships. 16 years’ experience in working in and with US.
Experience in building and managing boards and governance structures with different ownerships.
- CBS Executive Board of Directors Leadership & Corporate Governance, 2017
- CBS Executive Board Leadership Masterclass, 2021
- 2020 – Cbio A/S, Bestyrelsesformand
- 2019 – Inniti ApS, Formand
- 2022 – Uniogen ApS, Finland, bestyrelsesmedlem
- 2019 – Board Partner
- 2019 – Nymetal Maskinfabrik A/S
- 2019 – Nymetal A/S
- 2014-2022 – Atlas Antibodies AB, Stockholm