Mette is an innovation, change & transformation CEO & Board Member who posess a burning passion for result creation through employee & customer engagement – she has worked with and across Tech, Medical, Retail, FMCG, Finance & Construction industries.
Today Mette work as International CEO running 5 global American FMCG & QSR brands; Krispy Kreme, TGI Friday, Wimpey’s, Baskin Robbins, & Peet’s Coffee across 12+ countries.
Prior she was Global Vice President, Strategy & Development for The Knauf Group. One of the worlds largest building material producers across 110 countries.
Before Knauf she was Global Director and responsible for People, Operational Training, Customer Experience and Digital Transformation in McDonald´s both in Denmark & later the Global Corporation.
Mette has lived and worked aboard and have great knowledge from her experience in the US, EU, Middle East & Asia.
In 2016 Mette was named by Berlingskeas one of the top 100 talented leaders, and has won the prestigious Presidents Award in McDonald´s given to only 1% top performers out of 1,7 mio employees worldwide.
She holds an education with the Danish School of Media & Journalism in Commercial Branding & Communications, a Bachelor/HD in Business Economics, Strategy & Organizational Leadership & a Master in Innovation & Change Leadership. An extensive toolbox for inspiration, changing culture & creating visible business results through solid partnerships.
Areas of expertise & experience:
- People | Leadership
- Strategy | Business Development | Innovation | Transformation
- Operations| Customer Experience | Cultural Change
- Sustainability Digital | IT Transformation
- Dansk Selskab for Virksomhedsledelse (VL), bestyrelsesmedlem, 2023-
- Techvolver, bestyrelsesmedlem, 2022-
- Børnefonden, Advisory & Jury, 2021-
- Learningbank, bestyrelsesmedlem, 2021-2023
- Krifa, Advisory Board Member, 2016-2022
- Handel og detail
- Hotel og restauration
- Industri og produktion
- Life-science og health-care
- Teknologi, medier og telekom